HopeSprings will holistically restore hope and healing to those affected by HIV, health disparities and associated stigma.
HopeSprings builds human resource capacity to:
- Raise awareness of HIV and social determinants of health
- Equip those God has called to serve in promoting health and equity regionally and nationally
- Partner with community organizations providing avenues of engagement.
- Christian principles by showing the love of Christ, grace, compassion, mercy, justice, humility and faith in action through our staff and volunteers.
- People where they are, as they are and unconditionally love them.
- Outcomes based research, teaching and education to strengthen our outreach initiatives
- Empowerment and equipping the local faith community to assist those with HIV, health disparities, and associated stigma.
- Partnerships with groups who share and institute activities of mutual purpose
- We value all lives and extend our service offerings regardless of race, religion, gender, and national origin.
HopeSprings Statement of Faith
I believe the Bible to be the authoritative Word of God. I believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe in the deity of our Lord and only Savior Jesus Christ, in the necessity of His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to Heaven, and in His personal return in power and glory.