Baltimore Running Festival 2016
Baltimore Running Festival, October 15, 2016 – Register NOW!
Race will be filled by the end of August 2016.
Join Team HopeSprings as we run in the Baltimore Running Festival on Saturday, October 15, 2016. You can have an impact as we seek to raise money to equip volunteers to serve in the City; awaken and educate Baltimore City about HIV/AIDS; and educate our church partners, friends, family and community members about HopeSprings’ mission.
1. Start by clicking here for full registration and fundraising information.
2. Register with the Baltimore Running Festival. You will need to officially register with the Baltimore Running Festival in order to participate. Here is the address for official registration. We would kindly ask that runners pay Baltimore Running Festival’s registration price out of their own pocket. Registration may close in early August so please do this as soon as possible.
3. Register with HopeSprings on Crowdrise (takes less than 2 minutes). This website will allow you to not only track the funds you raise but also utilize social networking in order to help you raise funds. Furthermore, it will allow us to communicate with you and the others participating in this event, spreading the word about training runs and providing journal materials. To register on Crowdrise, click here.
If you are unable to register electronically on Crowdrise, please send an email to email@example.com and include your Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, and Race Distance, and she will contact you with additional information.
Why should I run for HopeSprings in the Baltimore Running Festival?
1. You are running anyway, you like to stay in shape—so be a part of a fun group of people who are making an important difference in combating HIV/AIDS in Baltimore City.
2. You have NEVER run in a race. HopeSprings will be there to support and guide you with your training for this exciting event held right in your community.
3. You want to help to raise money to fight HIV/AIDS in Baltimore City and get healthy and in shape at the same time with an encouraging and supportive group.
I am not able to run this year but I want to help.
1. Help with devotionals/inspirational/encouraging words for the runners to be used in the devotionals.
2. Pray for the Runners by name each day.
3. Be part of the HopeSprings Cheering Section along the route on Saturday, October 15th.
4. Sponsor a runner for every mile they run or simply click DONATE TO A FUNDRAISER.